But first, here’s a dose of cute for you:
K’s son had his b-day party at a bowling alley and littlest Bean decided she wanted to roll her own frames. So there you have it!
Her score is 2nd from the bottom. Not bad for a 4 year old! 🙂
On with the crafting!
When last I left you I’d just received the KP Harmony needle set. I figured I could be knee-deep in new WIPS with all those cords. WRONG *screeching halt*:
That’s Baby Bobbi Bear going on right now. I didn’t read ahead in the pattern and look where it got me. I’ve got the 2 24-inch cords holding the top sections and a 32-inch on the bottom area (the other 32″ cord is in Icarus). I’m about to branch off and do the legs on dpns but man I need more cords! 😀 Some 16″ers oughta do it for holders. But I’m having so much fun using the needles and I’m so glad each cord set comes with duplicates. I was travelling to the party with this and I wouldn’t have gotten THAT far with only the one cord.
BBB is being done in my handspun Finn, a 2-ply I spun up last year when I borrowed Val’s Joy. I just LOVE Finn fiber. I still haven’t decided what I’ll do with the black Finn I finished recently. Maybe hubby-socks.
Also, I recently got tagged by Sofia with this:
1. Link to your tagger and post rules
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random and some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of post and list their names
4. Let them know they were tagged by a comment on their blog
So here goes.
1) I don’t watch much TV anymore. Most of what I do watch is really just me occasionally glimpsing the screen while someone ELSE(usually hubby) is watching.
2) I don’t like okra. Don’t ask.
3) My glasses are 4 years old. I actually HAVE had a more recent pair, but the frames took a dump on me and in the interim, I put on the pair I had before them. I didn’t see much difference, so I still wear them; I just haven’t had the time to find a good optician who won’t screw up my script like 3 times before I can go home with the damn things.
4) I actually like the taste of Red Bull. 🙂
5) I sleep best face down.
6) I keep my fiber dyes in a potato flake canister. (which reminds me I need to save that oatmeal one too 😉 ).
I’m afraid I’m going to have to break the cycle on this. I’m not all that fond of the tagging and meme business and I know most of the people I link to on the net aren’t thrilled with them either, so I won’t be passing this on.
Gonna keep this short(*giggle*). Everyone have a great day, and a great week!